ABout Your TeacherMr. Heasley
- Professional Certification; Seattle Pacific University
- Master of Education; Washington State University & Portland State University
- BA in Education; Washington State University Vancouver
- Endorsements: Elementary Education & Reading, NCLB
- Highly Qualified: Middle Level Math, Science, & Humanities (ELA & History)
This is my fourth year teaching at Tukes Valley Middle School. I feel very blessed to teach at such a great school with supportive parents and awesome students. I grew up in Battle Ground, and I graduated from CAM High School. Before becoming a teacher at TVM, I worked at the Child Development Program at Washington State University Vancouver, I was a substitute teacher for the school district, and I was an event programmer for Clark College. I particularly enjoyed planning events that promoted multicultural awareness. This passion of mine is evident when I teach about ancient civilizations and cultures.
This summer, I had the honor of being an NEA delegate in Orlando, Florida, where I worked with other educators to advocate for our nation’s public schools. In addition, as a SIOP liaison for TVM this year, I hope to better support our school’s English language learners.
20601 NE 167th Ave.
Battle Ground, WA 98604
8:00 a.m. (First Bell)
8:10 a.m. (Tardy Bell)
2:40 p.m. (End of Day)
7:30am - 3:30pm